About Usupdated 12/15/2016 1:26pm
Bayport Beach & Tennis Club was built between 1979 (A-Cluster) and 1983 (D & E Cluster) on 27 tropical acres spanning the Gulf of Mexico on the West and Sarasota Bay on the East. Bayport is comprised of 136 units in 17 buildings, a clubhouse, 9 utility buildings, 4 clay HarTru tennis courts, an Olympic sized pool and a fishing pier. The onsite management team of professional, caring and compassionate staff help to make Bayport such a desirable community.
The units are designed in three basic floor plans: (square footage may vary by unit)
- 3BR/2BA (2100) – There are 16 of these units – all single story end units. Link to Floor plan
|Air conditioned living space||1,809 sq. ft.|
|3 Lanais||324sq. ft.|
|Storage||53 sq. ft.|
|Total||2,186 sq. ft.|
- 2BR/2BA (1600) – There are 84 of these units mostly in 2-story buildings; 8 single story units, 38 ground floor units in 2 story buildings, 38 upper level units; 18 of which have an extra (12’X 7’) lanai off of the MBR. Link to Floor plan
|Air conditioned living space||1,486 sq. ft.|
|Lanais||115 sq. ft.|
|Storage||22 sq. ft.|
|Total||1,623 sq. ft.|
2 BR/2BA (1400) – There are 36 1400’s mostly end units in 2-story buildings, of these 6 are ground floor single story, 15 are ground floor in 2 story buildings and 15 are upper level units, one of which has an additional lanai off the MBR. Link to Floor plan
|Air conditioned living space||1,288 sq. ft.|
|Lanais||90 sq. ft.|
|Storage||36 sq. ft.|
|Total||1,414 sq. ft.|
All units have one assigned covered parking space. Carports have a storage closet large enough for bike storage. Additional uncovered parking is available near all units.
- Ground floor 2 bedroom units (1400 &1600) have a walled privacy garden off of the living room lanai. Most second story units have a wooden deck off of the entry landing. 3 bedroom units (2100) have two privacy gardens plus a patio off of the kitchen.
- Amenities include 4 Har tru Tennis Courts considered to be the best on the Key. One of the largest swimming pools (75’ X 36’) on the Island; maintained at a temperature between 82 and 85 degrees year round, a fishing pier and 1200 feet of beachfront. The clubhouse has full kitchen facilities and is large enough for meetings, private parties and social functions. The exercise room is very well equipped with exercise machines and free weights. Classes in Water-Aerobics are held 3 times a week during the winter months at a nominal cost: private tennis lessons may be arranged.
- Unit rentals are available for a minimum of 30 days, directly from owners or rental agencies.
- One pet is permitted per unit. Dogs must be no larger than 15” shoulder height. Tenants may have a conforming pet only with written permission of the owner.
- 2017 Maintenance Fees are $772.00 per month, including a $158.00 Reserve Assessment.